Having a dull pulsing ache in the chest, dull pain in the right side of my elbow, neck artery pulsating strongly, numbness in legs. What do these symptoms indicate?

I am 16, male, very unfit and I have a dull pulsing ache in the middle left of my chest just below the left pec/ breast , occasional dull pain in the right side of my left elbow . My neck artery (corrated?) occasionally pulses strongly as does a veign in my armpit and when I sit down to long in a plastic chair my legs fall asleep.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. You are just 16 and I suggest you not to worry too much, because anxiety and apprehension do increase such symptoms. If you are sure that you have these symptoms (though these symptoms are not much related to heart attack), please visit a physician and let him check you.

Once he makes a diagnosis (I am sure that he will say that you are perfectly OK) follow whatever advice he gives and stop worrying. Don't be lazy. Exercise, eat good food and enjoy the life.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.