Having a dull ache in abdomen, constipation. Had a removal of teeth. Any relation?

I have been having a dull ache (almost like a fullness) on my lower left abdomen that sometimes moves to the side, and to the back for close to a year now. I have noticed a change in bowel habits...sometimes I am constipated and my stool is usually in small pieces. I did have a bad infected tooth that I had removed...could that have anything to do with it?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. From you description it appears that you have irritable bowel syndrome, amoebiasis, urine infection, or kidney stone .
I advise you to consult a gastroenterologist, for confermation of the diagnosis. You may need to have C.T.scan, besides other routine tests, for confermation.
Beside i advise you to follow some diet recommendations as avoid taking more of spices, chillies, junk foods, and oily foods as these foods cause gastric and intestinal irritation and cause the symptoms.
I wish you quick and complete recovery and thanks for calling.