Having a dent/ditch in the skull since young, deep enough to put in little finger. Gives a pop sound too. What is it?

hi there i have been having this problem for 6 years. 1 day i was sitting there after waking up in the morning i think i was 16 at the time (now 22) and i scratched my head and i felt a dip in my skull it was big enough for me to put my pinky in. i kept it secret for a long time but now the dip has grown i can only describe as it has flattened my skull i am all ways wearing a cap as i am so embarrassed. it is all most the size of my hand now but another worrying thing is that i can hear what has been described as pop rocks in the head i get the noise (you can feel the noise in your head) all around the miss shaped side of my skull and i get it all around my neck 2 and the other day i started getting pains in my head they were severe and i did a symptoms check and i could only match it up to cluster headake i hope someone can help me plaese
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013