Having a constant stomach ache that lasts an hour. What should I do ?

I took an ipill after 14 to 15 hours and it has been 15 days (from 11th of april to 26th of april) I did not get my periods. Also there are no such symptoms of pregnancy I could feel nor any dizziness . It is just I am having a constant stomach ache that lasts an hour or two,just same as I have before my periods regularly. As it s there for the pill has to react in 7 days of consumptions,I seem to be not getting any. I m using this pill for the second time in 4 months gap from the first. What should I do ? Should I go for another dosage that can get my periods,or I should wait ?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011