Having Tinea Cruris. Used various medications, problem persists. Treatment?

I have tenia curis ,i have been using various medications (first the quadiderm cream then the livafin cream) but it it i not getting fully cured and resurfaces then problem has stretched for over 10 months now.recently i contacted my docter and he advised a candid B cream i have been using it regularly but and the itch os over but the marks and the skin are still not cured. IS it all right for it to continue for such a long time and what should i do i want to get cured quickly
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012