Having Thyroid problem. Suddenly, skin turned pink above bow line, got rashes and boils. Consult dermatologist or check thyroid levels?

I am a thyroid patient and advised to use 100mg thyroxine and i missed my last month period consulted my gynic as she suggested to do pcod scanning once i get my periods this month suddenly since dec 1st got rash and boils.nd skin turned pink above the bow line m worried what might be the problem and whom shuld i consult now whethr a gyno or dermatolgist or shuld get tested my tsh levels please reply to my query
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012