Having TB in neck, lymph node. Took akt4, taking r-cinex. Infection following surgery. Took magnex. Is this right treatment?

hi,i m having TB in neck , lymph node region,i was taking akt4 from last 9 week now doctor has changed akt4 to r-cinex,i got operated 6 weeks before n doctor has taken out all the puss,still while cleaning everyday little discharge is coming n 10 days before i got aching across my body n recently 5 days before few boils has occur here n there in my body, Doctor said its the side effect of the operation ,while operation the bacteria mix with the blood ,so it happens in some patients,he started giving me injection name magnex,2dose completed one last today i hav to take,is my treatment going correct
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013