Having SVT. Advised ablation. Get fluttery palpitations, chestpains occassionally. Safe to take a flight?

Hello, my question is regarding flying/holidaying with SVT. 7 months ago I was in A&E with my first episode of SVT. My heart rate was 180bpm for 2.5 hours before 2 doses of IV Adenosine stopped it. 6 Days later I ended up back in A&E with rapid heart rate but didn t require Adenosine and was instead commenced on Beta Blockers. I take 3.75mg of BIsoprolol a day. I haven t had any more episodes of SVT but do still get the odd fluttery palpitation and twinges of chest pain, though this is rare. I am on the waiting list for Cardiac Ablation which I m hoping will be done Mid-May time. Myself and my husband are planning on booking our honeymoon which will be on the 8th of April and the flight is 10 hours. I m nervous about having an episode during the flight and not being able to receive treatment and I m also nervous about having an episode whilst away. Would you recommend that I do not go until after my ablation? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013