Having PVCs, taking testosterone, switched from Synthroid to Armour thyroid. Have low BP. Culprit?

I am a 56 year old female. I had a 100 mg testosterone pellet implanted four months ago and a 112.5 mg pellet implanted July 24. Late July I started having PVCs. Holter monitor found 8000 in one day. I had also switched from Synthroid to Armour thyroid and added Slo- niacin five weeks before the PVCs kicked in. My last year, and especially the last month have been very stressful. My echo-stress test showed my heart was in good shape with no blockages. I ve stopped all caffeine. My electro physiologist said this was a benign arrhythmia, but he prescribed Flecanide which I have chosen not to take. My blood pressure is usually quite low, so beta blockers and calcium channel blockers aren t appropriate for me. Are one of the above variables likely the culprit for bringing this on? I also struggle with hypoglycemia. I take calcium, magesium and potassium, but don t know if I have the right doses. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012