Having PCOS, taking Metformin and Provera to induce periods, weight gain, bloated stomach, tender breasts, pregnancy tests negative. Due to imbalanced hormones?

Hi, I am 23 years old and have been diagnosed with PCOS and am on Metformin 1000mg BID, I haven t been taking by metformin on a regular basis and also my specialist prescibes me Provera every 3 months. The last time I had a mentrual period was in April which was induced with Provera. I should have recieved my prescriction in july but it is still in the process. Right now my concern is that I have gained about 10 pounds over the past couple of weeks and my stomach is really bloated and my breast feel really tender I wanted to know if these signs/symptoms are normal for PCOS due to imbalanced hormones (I ve never felt like this before) also I had a prgnancy test(blood work) done as well and it was negative.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012