Having PCOS since teenage. MRI report showing prolactinoma. Taking Dostinex. Difficulty in conception, irregular periods. Can I take duphaston?

Hi I have PCOS since teenage. Before 7 months I was dignosed after MRI examination that I have prolactinoma 2 mm and from 7 months I have been taking Dostinex. But I still have irregular menstruation and I can not conceive. I have made a hysterosalpingogram, which confirms that I don t have problems with my tubes. Can I take also Duphaston in my traetment and if yes when during th cycle and in what dosage?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012