Having PCOS anechoic cyst, anemia. Taking Ginette, Cyprotetertone, FEFEOL-Z. Having swollen lips with rash on cheek. Is this allergic reaction of Fefol-Z?<br>

Hi, I am 30 year old female recently diagnosed with PCOS in both ovaries with my left ovary carrying a volume of 23, a 2.5 cm anechoic cyst and anemia with hemo count of 10.1 (highest it has been in 2 years!). I was put on Ginette 35 with .035 estrodial IP and 2 MG cyprotetertone for the PCOS and FEFOL-Z capsules with 50 mg elemental iron and 61.8 mg of zinc sulphate. I am an expat, currently living in India, married, monogomous, originally presented myself due to ovulation bleeding. I recently spent one year battling chronic giardia , and a Candida infection as well as E.Coli last year from living in Uganda. The Giardia was finally cleared in November 2012. Today, I woke up with swollen lips and an itchy rash (small, fine bumps, non liquid filled) along my left cheek and top of my lips. I am allergic to sulfa, many forms of pain killers, I am not currently taking the birth control as I have not started my cycle yet although I am 3 days late. COuld the rash be related to an allergic reaction? I have been taking the Fefol-Z now for one week. Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013