Having PCOS and unable to conceive. Medications - Tarana, Duphaston, Apcod. Follicular tests done.

I am 25 yrs old,I am trying to conceive .But I am having irregular periods problem.I have PCOD.my doctor gave my tarana for few days and did a scan and said they got treated 90%.But after taking duphaston also, iam unable to conceive,She sent me for follicular study.She observed that there are multiple small follicles still .and follicle size growth is also very less.

She prescribed me apcod sachet powder for 2 months as a last trial now, after that asking me to go to fertility centers.

I am worried now.Does APCOD sachet really works?Are there any chances of geeting pregnant in these two months?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013