Having PCOS and irregular period. Had intercourse for the first time and had pain in pelvic and bleeding. Treatment?

hi , am 26 years had a problem of polycystic up to knw i face irregular menstrual problems but from last year i got regular of my periods 2days back i went for first intercourse but not did sex totally in the begining of pelvis gone i got more pain and bleed heavily on that day even blood cloths also happen but next day it came to less but it still not yet gone...what exactly have to take precaustion please help me out
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013