Having PCOS. Ultrasound shows Right ovary 33cc and left ovary 18cc. Remove ovaries?

Hi i m 20, and have pcos . I was diagnosed over 3 years ago, and recently had another ultrasound . this ultrasound results i compared to one over 2 years ago. one is measured in cc and the other in ml which i found out 1cc equals 1ml. my right ovary was 12ml and is now 33cc my left ovary was 10ml and is now 18cc I m just wondering what exactly would be my doctors next move? I m worried about the idea of potentially having to remove my ovaries.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012