Having PCOD, vomiting, back pain. Urine test negative. Can I get pregnant?

hi sir,im married for 1 year.aftr marriage i got period for every 2 months.i consulted a doctor she treated me with diane35 for 6 months as im having pcod . after that i used siphen for 1 month still i got date but a very low one.for 1 week i ot symptoms like vomitings, backpain and all.negative urine test. i consulted doctor she directed me to infertility she gave me rejumet,B longf n i able to get pregnant.i need your sugestion
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013