Having PCOD, irregular periods. Took tablets, got periods. Problem persists after stopping medication. Solution?

hi iam 26y i have irregular periods.before months i checked and doctor told me i hav pcod .At that time she gave me Regulate TAblets and i got my periods after 5 days of stopping the dose.then my period are regular but flow is little less.again i suffered with same problem.this time docctor gave me Sysran 5mg tabs 2 for a day for 5 days along with Bigomet 2 for a day.i completed the dose before 4 days.Still i didnt got periods,May i know after howmany days from stopping dose i can get periods.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer