Having PCOD, irregular periods. Took Regesterone. Ultrasound confirmed pregnancy. Will Regesterone affect the baby?

I have PCO .I usually have irregular periods and after a long struggle deliverd a baby in Sep 2011. I was breastfeeding my baby and didnt get my periods until august 2012.I had heavy bleeding in august and then no bleeding or periods in september and October.I took regesterone 4 tablets,from Oct -19 th -20 th,2 tablets every day.I didnt get my periods though. I took pregnancy test lastweek and found I am positive.THe ultrasound shows iam 4 weeks 4 days pregnant. I want to continue with my pregnancy but I am worried if the regesterotne will affect the baby development. Please advice
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012