Having PCOD. Had abortion. Prescribed susten 300mg. What should I do to get pregnant?

Hello Doctor, I m 26 yr old female,Height 155 cm,weight 75 kg.I have PCOD problem.I got married last jan 2012,and i had one abortion after 2 months,,,now i want a baby,,,,but my periods not come this month and my doctor advised me to take susten 300 mg tablet BD for 3 days and to stop,and she told me that periods will come after 3 days and i took it for 3 days and today is my 5 th dayy and periods not come still,,,am so tensed,,,,i want to wait ? Or to consult my doctor again ? Plz help me ..
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013