Having Osteoarthritis, Degenerative disc disease, pain in knee, took Ibuprofen no use. Suggestion?

I have Osteoarthritis, Degenerative Disc Disease and bad knees (bone on bone). Approx. 8 days ago my left knee began to hurt but not the normal way. Above and below the knee. Pain increased with walking or even standing. 3 days ago the pins and needles began in left leg, mainly in area of knee to toes. Relief happened with lying down. Now the pins and needles are becoming painful even with reclining. I have an appointment on Tuesday but wonder if I should see someone today. Massive amounts of Ibuprofen not helping.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013