Having Oesophagus cancer. Inability to eat, drink, swallow. Recommended treatment to remove the tumor?

my partner has oesaphagus cancer,she cant eat and drink,cant even swallow her own saliva .she s had it for 11months now,we were down in brisbane at the princess alexandra hospital, the specialist did pet scan and found out that the tumor has grown and told us that they couldnt do anything,so am seeking other opinions from other specialist so that i can my partner better, there any specialist or clinic we can see?is there any chance of removing the tumor?is it still okay for her to do radiation and chermo over again?pls email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012