Having Mirena coil. Missed periods. Pregnancy tests negative. Having hypothyroidism. Affected menstruation?

Hi, i m 22 years old and have a bit of an excessive all-round question. I ve had the mirena coil for about 3 years now and haven t had too many problems until now. My last period was the 4th Decemeber and it being the 31st now i m around 3 weeks late but 4 pregnancy tests said negative. I m borderline for underactive thyroid also so was wondering if this had an affect? I ve also gained weight and my boobs are very sore.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013