Having Mirena. Always had spotting. Having clots, dysmenorrhea. Had mini arc sling procedure. Suggestions?

54 yr old , had new mirena put in last August. have only had mild spotting over the years, except for the last three weeks, where I ve had an on/off period for THREE weeks, clots and dysmenorreah. Had a mini arc sling procedure 7 days ago. No partner. Is this the way periods stop or do I still hav a long way to go. I ve been over it for the last few years. Would gr8tly appreesh any advice or help. Thanku
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013