Having IBS. Painful, swelling, bloating, urine bright yellow, lower back painful. Treatment?

well i was told that i have ibs , if i sit in a certain way i can piss and pass gas if i dont it hurts, i did some low back relaxing techniquest to relax and relief pressure on the spine cause my back started to hurt, and since i did that i was able to pass gas no problem, just today i did this, i had ibs for the last 45 days and i had painful swelling bloating and felt like everything was twisting or dieing in me, but i do them excersises and i feel better and better, last night i went to the er because when i sat in the possition that i mentioned before and all sudden i had to piss and my low left back started to hurt like hell after the release of urine which was a bright yellow i havent done that in a month and i feel tingles in my low back now
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013