Having Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Take beta blockers. How to lose weight?

I am 44 years old and have HCM with 17mm wall thickness. I take 10mg beta blockers and am trying to lose weight by doing exercies and diet . I weigh 158 lbs and am 5 3 . I have been incredibly tired everyday. I have been doing 50 min of cardio and have been trying not to get my heart rate over 115 bpm. Am i tired from exercising too hard or or too long, can i do something to prevent from being tired all the time? I am trying to loose weight but find it almost impossible to do without exercising,
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012