Having High Uric acid, High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure

My husband has high blood pressure. He is 40 years old. Recently he had severe pain in his right toe. It was gout. His blood tests showed high uric acid, high cholesterol and a slight liver enlargement. He drinks a lot,. Not an alcoholic but he takes drinks regularly, 3-4 pegs. He also has a very stressful lifestyle. he has his own business and as a result he has to keep on traveling to South India and abroad. At home, he takes a regular diet , not too oily. But once he goes abroad or south india, his diet changes. Can anyone please provide me a proper diet? I know that oily stuff, fried food, alcohol should be avoided. Drinking 2 liters of water daily is must with regular walking and exercises. But I need a proper diet chart with the names of vegetable and fruits (Indian names) that are good for both uric acid and cholesterol. Please help. Is it possible he takes allopathy and ayurvedic medicine both? Some says amla juice and guggulu are good. Suggest
Asked On : Tue, 25 Aug 2009