Having High BP. Lipid profile test normal. Replaced Ecospirin 150 and lipicure 10 by Ecospirin AV75. Opinion?

Hi, I am a heart patient , 53 years old. I had a bypass operation 5 years back. Recent lipid profile results are as follows :-- cholesterol :- 141, Triglyceride :--119, HDL :- 40, LDL :-- 77 , BP : 140 /90. I used to take the following medicines:-- Asomex 2.5, Ecosprin 150, Cardivs 6.25, Lipicure 10. Recently the Doctor has advised one additional medicine for BP i.e. Repace and also replaced Ecosprin 150 & Lipicure 10 by Ecosprin AV 75. I want your opinion in this regard.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012