Having Hashimoto's, on medicines, developed goiter, TSH of .2, more energy, swelling in limbs in the evening. Should I be concerned?

I have Hashimoto s and have been on 50mcg levo for about a year and a half. I was very tired 3-4 weeks ago and developed a goiter . I then began to have more energy and less feeling of leg heaviness about a week and a half later. Bloodwork was Tsh of about .2, about the time I started having more energy. Doc didn t check t3 or T4. Now, I still have decent energy but am getting a lot of swelling in my hands, legs and feet in the evening. Should I be concerned? Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012