Having HPV. Having continuous, clear, watery discharge from vagina. Cancer?

hi i have hpv ..a year ago i had a abnormal pap and ended up getting a biopsy and it was negative. 6 months later i had another pap and it went from abnormal to low risk i had another biopsy and again it was negative. a week after my last pap i had an iud insertion... then 2 months later i had a 30 day period a week after the 30 day period i started bleeding again and it was so heavy that i bleed thru super plus tampons every 30 minutes i ended up going to the hospital and they told me it was abnormal vaginal bleeding which i could have told them that finally stoped and the next month seem normal but now however ive been on a 40 day period and still going also i have this watery discharge its not real bad but enough to where id be walking around and feel wet thinking im bleeding thru my tampon so id rush to the bathroom to change it and find out im just wet its clear and it smells funky.... im also really tired all the time i sleep but i feel like i never actually get any sleep i assume its because ive been bleeding for 40 question is can low risk cells develope to full blown cancer with in 6 months
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012