Having GERD, oesophagitis and hiatal hernia. Taking nexium, motilium, ganatone. Blood test shows high bilirubin. Medicines are the cause?

Good afternoon Dr.

I am 47 yrs old Male and I am having GERD, Oesophagits and hiatal hernia. Dr. has advice me to take a medine of Nexium 40mg, motilium 10mg and Ganatone 150mg. If I am taking this medication for a long time what will be the cause, since I had my blood test and my bilirubin is high 33.3 but all other test is normal. Due to this GERD I was taking many type medicine during past 15 yrs. This bilirubin is increased because of medication. Expecting a positive response from you.
Thank you so much and pleasant good evening.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013