Having GERD. Popping sound while turning head, humming sound when quiet. Had tonsils removed. Reason, treatment?

30 Year old Female with GERD . For the past few months I have been feeling something moving sideways in my throat . Right in the center. I can also hear a popping sound when it does it. It happens when I turn my head to look at something. I can feel it move when I put my finger on the right side of my throat and push slightly towards the left. It also makes a popping sound then too. I am also having a humming sound that I can hear. Mostly when quiet, but sometimes can hear it while watching TV. I do not know if the two are related. I have had my tonsils removed before also.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012