Having Fordyce spots on testicles. Get help from tretinoin cream?

Hey, im a 20 year old male and have had forcyde spots on my testicles for a number of years, it s somewhat getting me down as i find i cant get too intimate with a girl because of these, i feel like ive got quite prominent forcyde spots. ive researched and apparently tretinoin cream/gel can help. Can you use this cream on your testicles? Also i m in the UK under the National Health Service, could my doctor provide this cream? or would i have to pay for it myself?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012