Having Cystic lesions. On TTC. HCG and radiography done. Diagnosed with unilateral hydro. What is the best option?

Hi i was diagnosed with blocked tube rt side in 2010 rt hydro and found iut i hace cystic kesion too 3mos later cyst ruptured and hydro is nit visibleanymore after tvs done.recently i had hsg and diagnised with rt hydro and lt is bloked but radio later told me that it was opened already since they pushed dye only therewas no delayed image.i sm wirking also in radio dept MRI tech.afterwards doc to do MRI and eadio that i have my question dies hydros reccur and wat is the best option?on ttc for 31 lab test are ok as well as my husband.thank you
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013