Having BP spikes daily, trouble breathing, cough, phlegm. What should i do?

Male 50 yrs old. I have been having BP spikes daily for last month. Spikes above 200/154. Then it drops really low. Having trouble breathing . I have a cough and phlegm . Went to hospital last month they said I have high BP put me on Dutoprol 12.5 mg feeling better but it started again almost went to hospital last night. Had a stress test everything ok. Heavy drinker. Trouble with swallowing food for a couple of years. Very stressed out about work. Going to see doctor this week.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013