Having BP and family history of cardiac deaths. Taking medicines CARSAL, Eazyday, Vestral MR, Nitromint, Carsal, Vestral MR, Nitromint, Ascard, Rolip. Suggestions?

i am 56-Y. taking medicines. 1-morning , CARSAL-25mg, Eazyday 25-mg, Vestral MR, Nitromint.
2-Evening Carsal-25mg, Vestral MR, Nitromint, Ascard 75-mg, Rolip 5mg. I have BP with strong family history of Cardiac deaths.
I am using these medicines for the last 2-years. My health is ok with these medicines. Please advise me, if any change in medicines is necessary.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013