Having 3 enlarged lymph gland in groin, 1 in armpit, feels sweating, dizzy. What could this be?

Hi, i have 3 enlarged lymph glands in my groin and 1 in my armpit. The first one that i noticed has been there for prob 5 mths and the others more recent. One just came up overnight. The biggest one is prob 2 or 3 inches. I have had sweating and dizziness and some numbness in my arm. The lumps are hard and tender but only really because they rub on my underwear, not painful or red. What do you think it could be?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013