Having 3 children. Trying for another baby. Last child age is 10 months. Chances of concieving?

My husband and I have 3 children, including 1 miscarriage . Children aged 4.5 (different father), 3.5 and 10 months. We had a miscarriage between child aged 3.5 an 10 months. It took 12 months to conceive child aged 10 months, our doctor did a sperm test whilst we were trying to check everything was fine. It came back as a normal count but with some lazy sperm, the doctor told us it was fine but it might just take a little bit longer to conceive. So we managed to fall pregnant again, and technically my husband has allowed us to fall pregnant 3 times in the last 4 years. We are going for baby number 4 and i m concerned his sperm could have worsened, he was tested in 2011. He is 30 this year and i m 24, he s a healthy weight for his height, has a physical job however he does enjoy a good beer. Should we be concerned about conception? Or are our chances still quite good?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013