Having 15 degree idopathic throacic scoliosis. Gained weight. Shall I go for surgery to remove excess fat?

I have a 15 degree throacic scoliosis u cant notice it if my long haier covers it otherwise u can more mass on the right than the left i used to be a dancer and i have left scjhool 6 mnths put on alot of weight on stomach im 5 ft 5 ish and nobody in my familyy has this i was perfectly normal last year now i just feel so upset n self concious i feel so insecure i wanna geh rid of it my dad said do situps with ab machine and it will get rid of it but i read online u cnt and that it will get bigger omg shall i hge surgery in private clinic or something is iot too risky will. Have to gve up bellly dancng or just ignore i usd to ignore it fikin its fat but after the hospital saoid its idopathic scoliocs im so scared what now
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012