Haven't ovulated yet, positive OPK. Had chemical pregnancy. Got FSH level. Could i be pregnant?

I haven t ovulated yet. I always get a positive OPK by day 12 or 13, which means I ovulate within the following day or so. I don t see any LH (even faintly) on my OPK s. I m 43 y/o and my day 3 FSH is anywhere from 9-11. I had a chemical pregnancy (natural) 3 months ago & my last 2 cycles were 25 days. I have been monitoring my cycles for nearly 2.5 years & have never had an anovulaory cycle in that time.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012