Haven't had sex, sore penis skin, wrinkled. Is it warts, bacterial?

High, doc, i m in a committed relationship and have been for 6 months. I havent had sex in like a month since my girlfriend went to the marines. After she left i began masturbating very often, i don t want to cheat so when i have the urge i try to get rid of it. About a month ago my penis foreskin was pretty sore but i kept masturbating one night drunk. A few days later saw the wrinkles right under my penis head on my foreskin had grown kind of hard, greyish color, no pain or itch or discharge, its just unsightly. My girlfriend returns in march and i dont want her to think i have something, i m going to get checked tomorrow, do you think this could be bacterially related or warts of some sort. again i have no pain, they don t hurt when touched and its slightly raised. like scarred skin or something but is only irritated by masturbation.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013