Haven't had cycles in 3 months, urine, blood tests negative. Chlamydia positive, abstinent for a year. Cause ?

I haven t had a cycle in three months now. I ve been to the doctor for both urine and blood pregnancy tests which were negative. I also got a pap which came back positive for chlamydia I ve been abstinent for over a year now. Could this be there problem? Could clearing the infection make my cycle return or am I infertile now? I m only 22. I ve had now stomach pains, back pain , change in diet or exercise, nor unusual cramps. What could it be??
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012