Haven't got period naturally since started, always induced using clomid birth control pill. Why am I not ovulating?

since i was 14yr old until now i havent had period on my own the only way to have period is on birthcontrolpills and my dr give me clomid 50mg and medroxyprogesterone 10mg and the clomid 50 mg dont work so my dr give me clomid 100mg and told dr that we was to stop this month but i havent had period this month so sept 1 i will be taking clomid dr dont know why i am not ovulating or why my egg drop down and take that LH kit and there is one line..pls help me
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012