Haven't ejaculated. But can I be pregnant if my entire abdomen is in pain?

There is a very small chance that I m pregnant, seeing as he did not ejaculate in me. However, I have been experiencing nausea and tiredness that I cannot give a reason for. The tiredness could be from school just starting. I m pretty sure the first few days of my nausea were related a stomach virus, but then the nausea lasted until a few days ago (about two and a half weeks or so). I also have been feeling a tightness in my entire abdomen that makes it hard to breathe sometimes. In the past week, I have been feeling a tingling of sorts in my abdomen. It feels more like butterflies than anything I can think of. I cannot figure out a reason for it--it comes at the most random times (and quite often these past few days). If I am pregnant, I would be 4-8 weeks. I got my period, but it was a little late. I ve read that some women get their period throughout their whole pregnancy, although it is rare. What do you think is the chance of me being pregnant? Should I get a pregnancy test done or is it just something else? If the chance is very minimal, I would not like to spend the money, since it is tight.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer