Haven't bled after sex post total vaginal hysterectomy. Worry yet?

I had a tvh 3 weeks ago. So far everything has been perfect, hardly any pain at all. After a bottle of wine the other night, I made a poor choice and had sex with my fiance. Although it wasn t for a long amount of time, it happened. You may scold me but please don t judge, as I am sure I am not the first person who has done this! I haven t had any bleeding but am so scared about getting an infection. What should I watch for?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Hi.Nothing wrong has happened and there should be no bleeding, and hopefully no infection. Although there are precautions for 6 weeks and it takes time for compete healing process but if you are comfortable then don't worry. If you get pain lower abdomen or any vaginal discharge or soreness then you can consult your dr.