Havent been able to eat for a week, kindly suggest

I am dizzy and naseua. Havent been able to eat for a week. kept waking up last night to really lound sounds that werent there. I have been laying in bed for days now and continously hear a weed wacker or motor sound that is npot there. I can'r walk 5 steps without losing my breath and my heart is racing.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You probably may be having symptoms of gastritis or IBD along with part of pschological issues too.. Both of these are not of major concern.. Just watch the food that you eat. Avoid too hot and spicy food, cut down the caffeine consumption and drink enough amount of water.. An examination may be able to convey a definite cause too.. If these symptoms persist an evaluation for possible anaemia may be required...