Haven t had periods. Home test shows negative. What could it be?

My last period was feb 26. its now april 12 and Its still not here. I took a home test and it came out negative. I have cramps like im going to start but never do. I also have more bowl movement then I ever have. I get dizzy sometimes and When im hungry ill eat and then right after i feel like theres a hole in my stomach and that im hungry. could I be pregnant? or what could it be? I went to doctors and they took a urine sample. I have no infection.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013