Have you broken anyones heart before and did anyone fix it ?

Have you broken anyones heart before and did anyone fix it ? Chrys. I know it s not. That was where y/a wanted it to be and I forgot 2 change it.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

oh god i have really went through thee worst heartbreak ever, i mean really i thought i was in love before but no way did i feel this kinda hurt before, one of the most awful feelings ever, i mean literally my whole body went into shock! i thought i had to go to the hospital! i literatlly went paralized from head to toe! i was so hurt and i have had many bf's but this was the hardest, never felt like that for ANYONE before. Guess that was my heart literatlly breaking. p.s. i think mines impossible to fix

Not to my knowledge but I've had my heart broken once and it is the WORST feeling in the world. I hope to never experience that awful feeling again.