Have yellow discharge, itching, burning, sore nipples, blue veins on chest, back pain, gassy. What is going on?

I missed my period for march
while it was about 3 days late at the time'i noticed
alot of white/yellowish discharge and the shortly after my nipples got
very sore for about a week and had some itching and burning,i went to doc at 5 days late for a test and it
was negative,i was told to come back in if my next cycle didnt come on.
my sore nipples went away and so did the itching/burning,But few day later
i had some very blue veins appear on my breasts and they have stayed there.
i have contunied to see blue veins on my chest and now some criss crossing from my breasts to my shoulder
as time has gone on, i have also had them become very visiable on my wrist going up my arms,atop of my hands and on my legs and ones that look like lightning almost going up both sides of my hip bones
Well my cycle for this month isnt due till the 23rd but i started to bleed
on the 11th but it want normal,it wasnt enough to wear a tampon or pad! It started out redish pink
the sometimes was just pink,then would stop for hours and come back,i noticed some brown blood aswell
It has continued to be light and come and go for hours,it stopped for almost a day,say it once then no more,then today it came back for a bit,but still very light,brown at times,I have also been very gassy! I've never been gassy while on a cycle and also never missed one nor had one come early. Not on any birth control,very sexually active with my fiance and we use the pull out method.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013