Have yellow colored urination. No medication till now. What could be the cause?

I'm 29 weeks and 5 days everytime i pee and wipe the toilet paper fills up and i sit there and more leakage comes out i held toilet paper there to see the color its clear (my urinenis yellow) it doesnt smell like pee it really doeant have a smell thatsnreally the onlynconcern i have i feel fine ievennhad more energy today just wantednup amd mocing which is odd for me im always so lazy
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Hello and welcome to HCM.

Thank you for your query.

Pregnancy brings about many changes and has many odd effects in a females body. The appearance of yellow urine and one without any odour is absolutely normal. Do not worry about this.

If your urine was a darker shade of yellow or amber, it could be more concentrated that is should be. In such a scenario have more fluids. But if it is a lighter shade of yellow there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

During pregnancy, your hormones are always fluctuating and this can have various ups and downs. Similarly high energy levels can also be caused due to a change in hormones. Do not worry about this, it seems like you are just getting anxious as your EDD (estimated delivery date) is fast approaching.

You are perfectly fine and I wish you a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby too.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications. I would gladly help you.

Best wishes.