Have yellow blisters on vagina, tender. Did culture test, smear, told had BV. Had unprotected sex

i have yellowish blisters around my vagina. i currently have 4. 2 weeks ago I had at the top of my labia which healed within 3 days. 8 weeks ago I experieced these blisters for the first time (I had unprotected sex the day before these enitial blisters appeared, however te area ha already become sore a few days before this)and went to the doctors they gave me a culture test a smear and said I had BV. there is no discharge, no itch just a little tender.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013